Sunday, October 24, 2010

This blog has a word that the Lord gave to William Robertson for me. I felt like the Lord was saying trust in me; I will perform the work in you that I have called you to. I will fulfill the anointing that I have put on you. I am grateful that it is the Lord's job to fulfill the call on life. It is my job to be obedient. It is His job to perform the work. I like it, it's mine!

Here we go Pastor Dawn here is the word I spoke to you this morning at church. " The Lord would say that there is a yoke upon you, one that I have placed and no one can remove, for this yoke is for my Body to see, my Body to hear and my Body to grow in knowledge and authority by the prophetic words that I will speak through you. Throu...gh this anointing, this yoke I will cause you to see the fruit that I have planted and I have tilled and you will know How Big I am within you says your Lord. Confirm this word sister for we know that in the mouths of two or more witnesses it shall be confirmed and in the midst of many counselors there is much wisdom. God bless you for the work and the love you have for Jesus' sheep at Skyway and anywhere your feet take you. I also felt the Lord telling me for you to spread out your tent pegs for He is going to expand your vision as well.

In Christ, Your brother Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment