Saturday, July 10, 2010

A life praised of God

My good friend Tracy Cavelli Trussell has a radio program that airs every Tuesday called Embracing Gods Best. You can find a link to her website on my facebook page. She also has a blog www.tracywriting4him.blogspot.com The following comment is from her.

"I must say that my heart is very heavy tonight. The spiritual atmosphere of our Government must be addressed there are many decisions being made that will only further place our country at risk. The tide must turn, and in order for that to take place we must stand on the wall of prayer and drive it home! I really don't believe we understand the severity of this." Tracy

I was reading the scriptures tonight and this is where I started.

Ezekiel 39: 14 They will set apart men regularly employed with the help of a search party, to pass through the land and bury those bodies remaining on the ground, in order to cleanse it. At the end of seven months they will make a search. The search party will pass through the land; and whenever anyone sees a man's bone, he shall set up a marker by it, till the buriers have buried it in the Valley of Hamon Gog.

I then went back and did a little study on how these bones got there and why. The bones are from the people of Gog. They were led by the Lord to the mountain of Israel and demolished. Their bones were picked clean by birds of prey and the beasts of the fields, their possessions were so great, it took Israel 7 years to gather the spoils. Gog thought it had Israel in a strong hold. But God!!

I believe that Gog is the spirit driving what is going on right now in the world. But, it is just being led on by the Lord, so that in His victory, in our victory, All will know that Our God is the Lord. It is time for us to plunder those who have plundered us. So, as Tracy commented before, we are in a place where things must be addressed and we must pray. It is time to cleanse this land of the iniquities of Gog, then God will set His glory among the Nations!

Romans 2:29 but he is a Jew, who is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.
Let's walk a holy and upright walk that the Lord is proud of. I want to be praised from God. I think this is one of my favorite scriptures. I desire to live a life praised of God. I hope as I press towards that goal, you will press in with me.
Be blessed and thank you for reading "the prophetic me." I am having fun writing it!

1 comment:

  1. So right on!!! I am hearing u and am with u!! Let us lift each other up daily for the work of the Lord to be fulfilled on this earth, just as it is in Heaven. Praises be to the King!!!

    ReplyDelete