Saturday, July 24, 2010

Times and sequences of times.

There are times and sequences of times that must come to fruition and be fulfilled before the errant ways are to subside. I emplore my children to walk in the wisdom of my ways and my times so that you needn't walk in the wilderness of your own ways. I will lead you, I will lead your nation. You needn't worry about the epoch damage that appears to be happening. I will take this nation and create a new one, one with a heart for my ways. My timing and my ways have always been different than your timing and ways. Look to me, look to your future with me. I am telling you now. The only time that you need to be aware of is the time you spend with me. I am looking to the future, the past does not hold me. I am in charge of the past and the future and I will not let your inheritance be stolen. Am I not available 24/7. Have you ever truly found anyone else who was? Who is there with you at 3:33 in the morning, yes 3:33 in the morning. That is my time and my timing, do not shut me out. Do not postpone our meeting. I am aware of your every need. I can rearrange your day, I can start it at a different time each day. Do not worry about the times and the ways of the times. Let loose, let loose some of your standards about time.
Enter into the gates of provision and I will give you the dreams of your inheritance. Do not go back to the old ways of thinking and desiring. I am putting new desires in your heart and you need to release the old ones. Those were for old dreams and for old days. These are new days and I am giving you a new dream, a new word, a new development. Do not rely on what you have known from the past. This is not the past, this is not the past, this is not the past. I am leading you in a new and clear direction. Take the time, take the time to hear what I am saying to you. I have a new revelation for you. I have a heart that you have not known. It is time, a time of epoch changes. Take the time to hear and learn and feel the changes. You will be altered. You will feel the shift. You will not have to wonder if this is what I am talking about because when it hits you will feel it. You will feel the altering of time and times and sequences of times. You will feel them and you will know what I am talking about. Time, times and portions of times I give to you.

3 comments:

  1. This totally lines right up with what I heard this morning! I opened up our drawer in our hotel room and pulled out the Gideon Bible and opened it. Low and behold ... there was a little slip of paper tucked away with a devotional on it. The devotional started out with my favorite verse Jer. 29:11, which of course caught my attention real fast ... and after reading it I was so excited! Then Bret told me to look at your blog today after I shared with him what just happened ... as soon as I read this blog I realized it totally lined up with what I just read in the little devotional tucked away inside the Gideon Bible in the drawer! Keep it coming! God is so good!!! He sure does have a way of letting his people in on His Plans. PTL ... Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to bed praying, Lord please make sure I don't miss you. At 1:30am I still couldn't fall asleep, so I just got up and waited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bears so much witness with me! In what God is showimg me and I see manifesting.

    "The only time that you need to be aware of is the time you spend with me....Do not postpone our meeting... I can rearrange your day, I can start it at a different time each day. Do not worry about the times and the ways of the times. Let loose, let loose some of your standards about time. Enter into the gates of provision and I will give you the dreams of your inheritance... I am putting new desires in your heart and you need to release the old ones. Those were for old dreams and for old days. These are new days and I am giving you a new dream, a new word, a new development. Do not rely on what you have known from the past... I am leading you in a new and clear direction. Take the time, take the time to hear what I am saying to you. I have a new revelation for you."

    Praise the Lord for all He is doing! Glory!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete